New Agape Ministries believes that ultimately we are servants. We serve the Lord Jesus Christ by giving of our time, our talents and gifts and financial resources. We cannot lead others if we ourselves have not had the opportunity to learn from the best leader and that is Jesus Christ himself.
Our team of Servant Leaders understand that egos have no place in leading others. While that is so, they also understand that with leadership comes tremendous responsibility. We teach our Servant Leaders to lead by adhering to our core values of Leadership which are necessary to maintaining focus on the goal that we have set before us, winning souls:
These are the core principles that we embrace in oder to be effective servants for the Lord Jesus Christ!
- ACCOUNTABILITY: By being accountable to the Cross, what it means to be accountable to God and to the Kingdom of Jesus Christ resonates deeply within us. We are not alone and as a team we are accountable to each other.
- RESPONSIBILITY: Taking responsibility for one’s actions and words is incredibly and eternally important to us. The Biblical equivalent is called “Stewardship.” We are responsible for the souls and their eternal state at the end of the day so we take this calling very seriously.
- AUTHENTICITY: Authenticity compels us to reach to a higher level of personal commitment! this character trait requires that we are true, reliable, honest and real in our devotion to the Cross and the work of Jesus Christ. There is no room for compromise. I Corinthians 4:2
- COMPETENCE: If I am working for someone in the regular workplace, they will require that I know what I am doing. It is no different in the work of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ. As a matter of fact, I have to be more competent as the lives of human beings depend upon my competence. I have to be able to defend the faith, teach others about why they believe what they believe and teach them how to defend their faith, and I must be knowledgeable about what I believe.
- CREATIVITY: Creativity is the ability to use my God-given intellect to solve difficult problems by creating new pathways. God is the ultimate Creator and I was created in his image and likeness> Gen 1:26
There is no reason that I should not use my God-given creative abilities to create strategic programs, write innovative books and design creative solutions to help bring souls into the kingdom of Jesus Christ.
- INTEGRITY: Integrity is a pillar characteristic in our core principles list. We are only as good as our word. A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favor rather than silver and gold. Prov. 22:1